This role will be managing Asignet projects/implementations.
Salary: $80 k – 100k annual including benefits.
Location of Position: Multiple locations.
Top 3 to 5 Skillsets Required:
- Core Project Management skills ability to create schedules, track progress, identify issues/risks, communicate with stakeholders on status, issues/risks, identify resources to remove barriers.
- Experience managing projects on in TEM/MMS and other expense management categories.
- Experience working on cross-functional initiatives across multiple IT domains.
- Keen attention to detail.
Summary of overall purpose:
Responsible for the successful execution of projects for fortune 1000 enterprise organizations. This involves all facets of project leadership and delivery, including planning, delivery (process, issue, risk and change management), relationship management, team leadership, and governance compliance.
Partner with Enterprise Project Management Office, the Information, Security and Risk Organization, and Enterprise Architecture team to confirm project success criteria, leverage resources, manage change and mitigate/ manage project risk throughout the project life cycle. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to identify and manage dependencies with other projects.
This role will be responsible for running the Enterprise Architecture Review Board Meeting, managing the agenda, facilitation of the meeting, and follow up on action items from the meeting. This role will also be responsible for managing a project to track the remediation of security-related items through closure.
Project Management and Delivery.
- Lead all aspects of the project life cycle, working with team members, project sponsor/key stakeholders, to oversee all phases of project completion.
- Manage overall project health and project visibility in alignment with organizations goals.
- Establish key project relationships with work stream leads and sponsors.
- Responsible managing project work plan, project health, and integration across project work streams, negotiating and facilitating changes as necessary for Client.
- Facilitate coordination of all operational checkpoint activities and requirements throughout the project lifecycle with project sponsor and project team.
- Assess, monitor and mitigate/resolve priority project issues and risks as they are encountered (i.e., execution risk, business risk, technology risk and people risk), escalating issues appropriately and tracking resolution.
- Develop and facilitate communication plan implementation to actively engage all stakeholders (those leading and impacted by project results) and maintain visible strategic alignment.
- Manage budget at detail level to be able to provide LBE and actual tracking.
- Resource leveling and monitoring across programs to account for availability challenges and overlaps.
- Along with team lead, responsible for leading the project governance forums including content, accuracy of status reporting, visibility of issues and risks.
- Ensure accountability across resources is clear and manageable.
- Must maintain compliance with all required Client policy and procedures.
- Hold 3rd party system integration accountable for milestones, deliverables and accurate status.
- Connect project messaging and reporting to relevant strategic business initiatives and Enterprise strategy.
- Represent project at required project governance forums.
- Lead project in compliance with standards, governance and reporting requirements.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Anticipate and escalate to appropriate managers any performance gaps quickly to keep project on track.
- Foster team collaboration.
- Empower others to execute responsibilities on the project.
- Information Technology degree, or equivalent.
- 5 years TEM/MMS experience.
- 5+ years Project Management experience.
- Multiple experience in leading large projects including executive level status updates and cross functional alignment.
- PMP certification preferred.
Reference code: #PM